ACE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Institute’s Response to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus)
ACE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Institute would like our community to know we are deeply concerned about the health and well-being of our patients, employees and their families. In order to stay informed, please note the information provided on this page. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 703-205-1233 with any questions or concerns that you may have at this time.
We are Open! Our offices will be keeping regular business hours.
We have increased cleaning and sanitizing and are paying extra attention to high touch area throughout our offices and lobbies.
Please Reschedule Your Appointment if:
- You feel sick, are running a fever or have traveled out of the country or within an area considered a “hot spot” within the last 14 days.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms
- You know you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has been exposed
- You are a high-risk patient* (*defined by CDC as older adults – 60 years or older – or
- if you have chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes or lung disease)
ACE Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Institute is limiting travel and face-to-face meetings for all employees. To keep everyone safe and protected, we are working to minimize the number of people coming into our clinics. We are asking for your help by coming into the office alone and if medical condition warrants a companion by only bringing one person with you to your appointment.
Staying in Touch:
We will be proactive to contact you if there is any change to your appointment.
Follow us on your favorite social media channel – Facebook and Twitter – for updates.
We continue to encourage our patients, employees, friends and family to practice safe and simple behaviors being recommended by the CDC and WHO.
- Wash your hands (two “Happy Birthday” verses)
- Avoid placing your hands on your face, mouth, nose or eyes
- If soap and water are not readily available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash
- Please wear a mask, when in public
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Limit your exposure to large crowds
- The Importance of Hand Washing
To minimize exposure to COVID-19, we have added Virtual Video Physical Therapy (Telehealth or Tele-physical therapy) and in-home Physical Therapy services. We would encourage you to consider these two services.